Why Hire Frazier’s for Your Non-Profit Benefit or Charity Auction?
- Mark Frazier has extensive experience in charity auctions for some of the biggest charity and benefits in the country and has raised thousands of dollars for them. Some of my past customers include the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation, Arthritis Foundation, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Education Foundations and many more.
- Proper planning and smart investments are the key to creating a successful and lasting event for now and years to come.
- One of the smartest investments a non-profit can make is to hire a professional that know how to avoid costly mistakes and has the experience to raise more money for your organization.
- When you hire Mark Frazier you will get a consultancy service during the planning process. This expertise is invaluable when setting the stage for big returns in the years to come.
- Frazier’s can help you save time and resources – we want to raise as much money for your cause as possible. One way we do this is by providing a third party independent view of your investments and purchases leading up to the event. We can give you important details about the venue, A/V rentals, catering, entertainment, decorations, auction item procurement, consignment, sponsorships, ticket sales, bidding technology and more.
- Mark Frazier is an auctioneer as well as an entertainer. He is experienced in kepping the crowd and attendees happy and engaged before, durin and after the auction so that your next event is an even bigger success.